Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03380 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,911 (677,805 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)