Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01829 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,417 (₩1,334,705) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (27 minutes ago)