Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01781 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,312 (₩1,084,577) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)