Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29186 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,010 (₨34,297) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)