Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.117 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,238 ($2,597) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)