Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.733 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,064 (P19,651) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)