Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,268 (P16,470) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)