Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,173 (P12,901) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)