Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.907 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,001 (10,664元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)