Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17376 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,251 (¥168,339) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)