Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18012 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,018 (¥144,450) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)