Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 121% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,822 (Dirham 9,050) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)