Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.899 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 96% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,199 (Dirham 8,817) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)