Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.907 MXN / AED
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 178% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,193 (Dirham 8,837) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)