Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,435 (€2,307) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)