Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,218 (12,243,817 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)