Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,387 (15,611,244 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)