Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,708 (10,429,183 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 5 hours ago)