Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00243 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,655 (13,872,518 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)