Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,244 (15,186,227 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)