Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 MXN / SLL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,375 (17,660,128 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)