Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 770 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.762 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,918 (€2,413) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)