Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,074 (€3,124) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)