Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.282 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,391 (€2,890) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)