Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,165 (€1,425) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)