Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.771 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,331 (P14,868) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)