Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.010 MXN / BWP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,361 (P15,604) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)