Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.679 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,499 (R$ 4,138) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)