Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.648 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,124 (R$ 6,050) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)