Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.412 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,531 (R$ 5,826) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)