Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,564 (R$ 6,319) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)