Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,731 (R$ 6,545) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (32 minutes ago)