Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.724 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,513 (R$ 3,060) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)