Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.553 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,186 (R$ 6,517) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)