Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.002 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,292 (R$ 6,713) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)