Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,616 (R$ 6,612) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)