Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.717 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,718 (R$ 5,023) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)