Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.907 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,983 (元9,970) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)