Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.745 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,390 (元10,343) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (39 minutes ago)