Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.602 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,532 (C$1,572) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (42 minutes ago)