Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 137% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,495 (€2,111) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (32 minutes ago)