Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.533 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,713 (€1,751) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)