Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,986 (ARS $27,524) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)