Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.161 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,745 (€2,155) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)