Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,048 (R$ 5,470) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Barrios costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)