Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.926 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,178 (R$ 5,430) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)