Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.636 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,634 (R$ 4,016) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)