Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28871 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,848 (₨47,964) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)