Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,365 (€969) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)