Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17878 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,657 (₨109,949) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)