Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16970 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,211 (₨113,203) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)