Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.850 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,731 ($3,222) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)