Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.973 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 214% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,792 (kr19,775) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)