Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 178% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,759 (kr28,914) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)