Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 190% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,101 (kr28,106) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)