Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.278 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,969 (6,305TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)