Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.848 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,905 (5,114TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)