Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.921 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,475 (5,583TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)