Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17045 MXN / KES
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,148 (Shilling159,275) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)