Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.858 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,935 (Bs 18,266) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (31 minutes ago)