Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,521 (18,268 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)