Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,592 (12,438 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)