Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.014 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,823 (16,791 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)