Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.096 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,592 (15,069 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)