Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.146 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,907 (12,537 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)