Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.998 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,177 (15,603 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)