Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.754 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 127% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,486 (€2,505) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)