Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.208 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 142% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,885 (12,076 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)