Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.527 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,263 (4,209TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)