Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.757 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,056 (4,216TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)