Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.160 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,001 (5,814TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)