Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05748 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,976 (504,102 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)