Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05203 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,654 (608,366 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)