Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.748 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,947 (R$ 3,122) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)