Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38428 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,738 (Php74,785) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)