Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.074 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,139 (12,732 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)