Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03486 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 119% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,406 (786,163 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (29 minutes ago)