Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.311 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,860 (€2,096) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)