Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,321 (€1,296) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)