Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,715 (20,760₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)