Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,057 (1,535,765 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (29 minutes ago)