Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00817 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,849 (2,675,310 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (19 minutes ago)