Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10705 MXN / DJF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 200% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,484 (350,152 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)