Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10097 MXN / DJF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 185% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,276 (705,895 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)