Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.172 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,178 (4,675TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)