Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,100 (R$ 4,150) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)