Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28964 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,360 (₨84,104) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)