Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.598 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 175% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,570 ($2,773) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)