Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 215% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,161 ($2,245) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)