Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.980 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,454 (€2,521) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)