Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.644 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,828 ($3,107) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)