Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16468 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,126 (₨146,500) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)