Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17878 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,759 (₨104,925) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (30 minutes ago)