Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00143 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,127 (Rp 11,293,990) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)