Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,413 (Rp 18,297,108) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (29 minutes ago)