Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,627 (Rp 17,804,090) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)