Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.752 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,202 (6,450TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)